Wednesday, 12 September 2012

The last year in DOF!!




This is the first post from me about my studying in Diploma In fishery @ DOF. The name that given by my course mate. Still remember first time I come to UMT. The only course provide to Diploma student is Fishery program. The first thing that i remember, University is a kind of place for us to achieve our dream. Now I know how hard the person to study to make their dream came true. Just now, i'm watching junior's short film and make me proud of them. their work is awesome!! first year we need to make a short film based on group. My group make scary movie. Give forgetfulness memory. thank GUYS!! I''m proud to be ur friend..haha.. the memory give a BIG smile to me if I remember back. the presentation group..make me overcome my nervous. This is my last years in Diploma..makes me and friends a little bit sad becoz we all will make our own step after graduation and willl miss smile,laugh,gossip and plays with them. ^_^


FRIENDS.. I'll ALWAYS REMEMBER U ALL~~  HOPE LIKE ABOVE CIRCLE THAT WE ALWAYS TOGETHER~~ >_<

No comments: